Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Another Successful Sale by Will Bertelsen
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
Privately tucked away in a gorgeous green and leafy enclave of Bardon, this single level home showcases a contemporary renovation of style and sophistication. Providing flexible living options that will adapt beautifully to the needs of a growing family, with a perfect combination of charm and immediate appeal, this home is a must see for any discerning buyer.
• Charming family residence with multiple outdoor entertaining areas
• Contemporary open plan kitchen adjoins living / dining rooms
• Bi-fold doors open to the enormous front deck - perfect for alfresco entertaining
• Versatile floor plan spread over a single level
• Brilliant flow connecting indoor living and outdoor entertaining areas
• Bedrooms open to a large sun dappled wrap around veranda
• Renovated bathrooms
• Polished timber floors, high ceilings throughout
• Air conditioning / ceiling fans
• Gorgeous surrounds with lush green vistas from every room
• Tranquil in-ground salt water pool (heated)
• Rear garden and second outdoor entertaining area
• Double car-port and separate single lock-up garage
• Abundance of storage options, security system
• 640m2 corner block of prime inner city land
• Walking distance to Rainworth State School, St Joseph's Catholic Primary school and a short drive to Stuartholme School.
• Close to rapid CBD transport, quality cafes / restaurants, the Rosalie entertainment precinct and public greenspaces including Toowong Botanical Gardens, Slaughter Falls picnic grounds and Mt Cootha.
• Approximately 7kms to the CBD
Positioned in fantastic family orientated local, this light filled residence is wonderfully spacious, stylishly presented and exceptionally convenient. A very rare opportunity presents itself to purchase this wonderful home on one of Bardon's most desirable pockets.
The owner's instructions are clear, the property must be sold on or before auction day. Call to arrange an inspection today.
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.