Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
FULLY RENOVATED APARTMENT - LARGE STORAGE
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
Owner has instructed SELL ASAP and opportunity definitely knocks in this beautifuL, newly renovated apartment on a high floor with east/south east aspects in centrally located Festival Towers. Very competitively priced, this immaculately presented 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 1 car park apartment includes a very large storage space adjacent the car park.
Please note that although the apartment is currently in short term servicing apartment letting, 30 days notice can be given to enable vacant possession for an owner occupier.
Featuring spacious open plan internal living with a flexible 'double' balcony part of which can be completely opened up or enclosed with concertina glass windows. The kitchen is fitted with stainless steel European appliances, stone benchtops and adequate storage spaces.
This apartment is only 1 minute walk from the central city Queen Street shopping mall, Botanical Gardens at the end of the street, and minutes to the QUT University, ferry services and all the central CBD amenities that you would expect. Albert Street features a range of Cafes, Bars and dining options directly at the foot of the building.
- 91 sqm internal floor area plus one car park plus extra large storage;
- Alfesco or fully enclosed 'double' balcony/entertainment area;
- Ducted Air conditioning throughout;
- Large Lap Pool, Plunge Pool and Spa onsite;
- Fully equipped Fitness Centre onsite;
- Large BBQ / Relaxation / Entertainment area;
- Residents Lounge onsite;
- 24 hour onsite reception and private security access to each floor;
- Body Corporate Fees: Approximately $4,856 per annum;
- Council Rates: Approximately $1,408 per annum;
- Current Rent income $580 gross per week; $30,160 gross annually.
Contact Stephen Pahl on 0404 266 085 to inspect now.
*Please advise the agent in writing before placing an offer if you require Foreign Investment Review Board approval (FIRB). Please visit - https://firb.gov.au/ for further details.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
- Secure Parking
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.