Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
SIMPLY MUST BE SOLD!
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
You will not find a property in Chelmer that represents better value than 177 Hargreaves Avenue.
Defined by its wonderfully spacious layout, breezy light-filled interiors and large backyard, this high-set residence provides an idyllic family haven filled with character and charm. It is placed a short walk to beautiful public greenspaces, the Brisbane River, Chelmer Train Station, shops, eateries and lifestyle attractions.
- A rare chance to secure an entry level post-war home in one of Chelmer's most prestigious streets.
- Fully renovated with large entertaining deck.
- Excellent indoor / outdoor flow.
- Modern kitchen equipped with stainless steel appliances.
- Bedrooms with built-in wardrobes.
- Contemporary bathrooms with separate toilet.
- Separate office / study space.
- Polished timber flooring throughout, air conditioning.
- 476m2 corner block, large fully fenced yard.
- Triple lock-up garage under the house with an abundance of secure storage space.
- Stroll to local parklands and sporting grounds, the Brisbane River, Chelmer Train Station and local cafes.
- Approximately 8kms to Brisbane CBD.
Chelmer has so much to offer, from the countless sporting clubs and associations, stunning stretches of the Brisbane River and parklands, quality cafes and restaurants, public transport options, lifestyle attractions, excellent schools and Indooroopilly Shopping Centre.
The owner's instructions are clear the property must be sold on or before auction day. Call to arrange an inspection today.
3 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.