Family living on 602m² block
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
HUGE PRICE REDUCTION
Enviably positioned, this near new spacious family home offers enormous lifestyle appeal. Defined by an open plan layout and crafted with contemporary fittings and fixtures showcasing desirable light filled living and entertaining areas.
- Huge rear garden perfect for the kids / pets
- Neutral colour palette and an abundance of natural light
- Formal living areas and open plan family spaces
- Central kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Open plan family/dining extends to alfresco entertaining area
- Contemporary bathrooms and internal laundry
- Double remote garage with internal access
- Generous 602sqm flat block, fully fenced
- Manicured easy care gardens, side access
- Walking distance to Picnic Creek State School
- Perfect for the astute investor / owner occupier
The property allows easy access to the Gold Coast and Brisbane CBD, Coomera Train Station, multiple shopping centres and retail outlets, public green spaces / conservation areas, cafes and restaurants. Walking distance to Picnic Creek State School, short drive to quality State High Schools and Coomera Anglican College.
The owners of this home have given strict instructions - this will be sold. They have made the decision to move on which presents a fantastic opportunity for an astute buyer looking for an ultra convenient position, premium capital growth and great rental returns in the boom suburb of Coomera. Call today to arrange an inspection.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.