Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Outstanding family home in much sought after Highgate Hill Location
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Enjoying premium lifestyle convenience, this spacious residence is graced with family inspired luxuries, an elegant design and blissful privacy. Featuring a sprawling floorplan spread over three levels on an impressive 506sqm corner block, the home cleverly combines beautifully refreshed interiors with stylish finishes whilst retaining many original character details.
Situated in one of Highgate Hills most sought-after streets, each level of living is perfectly integrated - the upper two with a striking feature staircase to the quaint attic / home office. A perfect combination of sophistication, size and liveability, this is truly a unique opportunity to secure your family home for the next 20 years.
- Versatile floor plan offers brilliant separation
- Gorgeous North East views to South Bank and the CBD
- Warm and inviting interiors feature open plan living / dining
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with integrated S/S gas appliances
- Internal stairs to the fully self-contained lower level
- Master bedroom adjoins full ensuite with spa bath
- Five double bedrooms, three traditional style bathrooms
- Charming attic / office via striking feature staircase
- High ceilings, polished timber floors and tiles throughout
- Second family / living room features fully integrated home cinema
- Picturesque sun dappled decks perfect for entertaining
- Additional outdoor entertaining areas on the lower level
- Oversized triple car lock-up garage
- Separate car port and workshop
- Additional off street parking for multiple vehicles
- Striking fully refurbished salt water pool perfect for the summer months
- Irrigated lush gardens serviced by the rain water tank
- Fully fenced North East facing 506m2 corner block
- Brilliant security with back to base alarm system, intercom system
- Air conditioning, ceiling fans and Vacumaid on both levels
- Dynalite home automation lighting system (Google home compatible)
- Unique opportunity to separately rent the lower level and generate passive income
- Quality public green spaces within close proximity
- Short stroll to rapid CBD access inc. South Bank Bus and Train Stations
- An abundance of lifestyle attractions within walking distance South Bank and new Woolworths only 500m away
- Walk to Brisbane State High School, Dutton Park Primary School, Somerville House and St Laurence's
- Mater Hospital 500m away, PA Hospital 2kms away
- 2kms to Brisbane CBD, ease of access to M1, Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel.
Highgate Hill has so much to offer, being walking distance to both Southbank train and bus stations, both the Mater & Lady Cilento Hospital are very close by with the added advantage of the CBD being within easy reach. Nearby lifestyle attractions include West Ends vibrant Boundary Street entertainment precinct and the cultural hub of South Bank, the GoMa, QPAC, South Bank parklands, award winning restaurants, cafes and the Brisbane River.
Located in the prized Brisbane State High School catchment right on the border of South Bank, this home is sure to impress. When you look at the position and quality / character of the dwelling it's hard not to be excited about what's on offer. Put simply, it's a property you could call home for the next 20 years without any hesitation.
The owners have advised that they're keen to sell on or before auction day, and that offers prior to auction are being strongly encouraged. Don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity to secure your new family home, call today to arrange an inspection.
Information memorandum available on request.
- Air Conditioning
- Built In Underneath The House
- Muli Media/Pool/Rumpus Room
- Plenty Of Off Street Parking
506m² / 0.13 acres
4 carport spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.