Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Auction day deadline
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Occupying an elevated position on a peaceful street, this gorgeous family home boasts sweeping district views and offers a genuine haven positioned on a coveted 961m2 block in the prestigious Lambs Estate enclave. Intuitively renovated and impeccably extended, it showcases family living combined over two sublime levels, beautifully defined by formal and informal living spaces.
- Gorgeous formal / informal living and dining spaces washed in natural light
- Seamless blend of character features and modern fixtures
- Family living over two levels with dual living potential
- Functional kitchen ready to personalise
- Master with chic ensuite and direct access to the deck
- Double sized bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Fashionable full sized bathrooms over both levels
- Lower level features huge additional living space with kitchenette / wet bar
- Upper / lower outdoor entertaining areas overlook the flat grassed area and pool
- Dedicated office / study
- Separate family sized internal laundry
- Rich timber floors, tiles throughout
- An abundance of storage options - both internal and external
- Sought-after 961m2 block with large level rear yard
- Sun drenched pool perfect for the Summer months
- Low Maintenance garden with storage shed
- Double car port and side access to dedicated second off street parking space for another two vehicles / boat
- Holland Park State School and Cavendish Road State High School Catchments, Villanova and Loretto Colleges nearby
- Metres to Coonara Street Park, stone's throw to Whites Hill Reserve
- Walk to popular cafes, restaurants and multiple public transport options
- Coorparoo Square entertainment precinct, Carindale Shopping Centre a short drive away
Located in a fantastic family orientated pocket of Holland Park, this delightful home has been beautifully renovated to emphasise effortless living and entertaining. Homes of this quality on blocks of this size rarely present themselves to market, don't pass on this wonderful opportunity to secure the family home for the next 20 years.
The owner has advised there is strict auction day deadline, encouraging offers prior to the event. We would welcome your attendance at one of the coming open homes, or simply call to arrange a private inspection.
4 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.