Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Luxury River Front Living in Macleay Tower
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Luxury can become a habit when residing in this elegantly appointed 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car 184m2 apartment is situated on the 15th floor with mesmerizing views over the Brisbane River and out towards Moreton Bay, Southbank and Brisbane City.
- Open plan living and dining rooms provide the perfect setting for entertaining
- Generous size kitchen provides abundant storage space
- Granite bench tops & marble floors in bathrooms showcase the quality of finishes
- Wide windows create light & airy rooms to suit any climate
- 4 balconies enhance the spectacular river & city skyline views
- Modern stainless steel fixtures & fittings throughout
- Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning
- 2 car parks & a storage facility
- On site management
- Indoor heated pool, sauna & fully equipped gym
- Direct access to the river boardwalk
- 100m walk to Dockside Town Square shops & amenities
- 200m walk to Dockside Ferry terminal to utilize free City Hopper ferry
Be part of the dockside precinct, one of the best locations, Walking distance to Brisbane's best pub The Story Bridge Hotel, Walk out of your front door and onto the broad walk which can take you around the Brisbane River and into South Bank.
The sellers are determined to sell and have requested that all offers be submitted, Don't miss your chance to buy in one of Brisbane's most sort after buildings. If you have any further interest please contact Matthew Creed on 0437 347 828 or email email@example.com to arrange a time to inspect.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.