Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Looking for excellent value?
- 1 Bed
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Offering an ultra-convenient lifestyle, this stylish, contemporary apartment presents a perfect entry level opportunity for owner occupiers and investors alike. Its vibrant central location is conveniently close to the Brisbane CBD, Southbank, the eclectic West End and countless lifestyle attractions.
- Brilliant value in Brisbane State High School catchment
- Spacious combined living and dining space flows outdoors
- Sliding doors open to a sun dappled balcony for entertaining
- Caesar stone kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances
- Good sized bedroom with double built-in robes
- Chic bathroom includes floor to ceiling tiles
- Separate European style laundry plus linen/storage cupboard
- Ducted air conditioning, security intercom, lift access
- Single lock-up basement garage
- Walk to countless lifestyle attractions
- Exceptional access public transport options
- On site gymnasium, pool and BBQ area
Being footsteps to the Brisbane State High School, South Bank Parklands, GoMa, Museums, countless quality restaurants, the eclectic Boundary Street, the Brisbane River, shops, cafes and multiple transport options all while being a short stroll to Brisbane's CBD this is all about lifestyle buying in South Brisbane.
The owners of this apartment have given strict instructions - this must be sold. They have made the decision to move on which presents a fantastic opportunity for an astute buyer looking for an ultra convenient position close to everything. Call today to arrange a private inspection.
* Photos are indicative only
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.