Inspection and auction details
Auction location: Level 26, 111 Eagle St Brisbane
Liquidation of assets
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
With a prized corner position and envious lifestyle convenience, this light filled apartment provides a sanctuary of modern spaces within the sought after SL8 complex.
- Unique layout with separate guest room / office
- Approximately 134m2 of living
- Brilliant separation between bedrooms
- Open plan living space embraces city views
- Stone kitchen with integrated S/S appliances
- Generously scaled bedrooms appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathrooms showcases quality fittings
- Features air conditioning, internal European laundry, ample storage
- Ideal aspect creates naturally sun filled interiors
- Lift access to a single car space located in secure basement car park
- Communal BBQ area, 25m lap pool and fully equipped gym
- Located in the Brisbane State High / West End Primary School catchment
- Walk to shops, vibrant cafes and rapid city transport
- 2kms to the CBD
- Never lived in or rented out
Being footsteps to the eclectic Boundary Street entertainment precinct, the Brisbane River, public green spaces, West End markets, South Bank Parklands, GoMa, Museums, countless award winning restaurants, shops, local hospitals, cafes and multiple transport options all while being a short stroll to Brisbane's CBD - this is all about lifestyle living at SL8.
The owner of this apartment has given strict instructions - this will be sold on or before auction day. The decision has been made to move on, which presents a fantastic opportunity for the astute buyer. Call today to arrange an inspection.
Auction: Ray White Corporate 29th June at 10.30am.
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.