Auction location: Ray White Corporate Auctions In-rooms L26/111 Eagle Street, BRISBANE QLD 4000
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Auction day deadline
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
An architectural masterpiece with a flawless ultra-contemporary design aesthetic, this exceptional penthouse offers a lifestyle of unquestionable quality positioned opposite the stunning Brisbane River. Perched on the riverbanks amongst Jacaranda trees, Left Bank Apartments are located within the thriving community of West End whilst being a short walk to countless lifestyle attractions.
- Ultra-contemporary apartment with nothing further to spend
- Elevated top floor position boasting gorgeous river views which can never be built out
- Superbly spread over two levels with views from every room
- Expansive living and dining areas awash with natural light
- Cathedral ceilings, floor to ceiling glass with mezzanine level
- Stone kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Three double bedrooms are fitted with large built-in wardrobes
- Master bedroom features an exquisite ensuite, walk-in robe and balcony
- Stacking glass doors seamlessly connect the inside and outside living spaces
- Chic bathrooms with baths, separate laundry, ducted air conditioning
- Gorgeous timber floors and quality carpet throughout
- Brilliant cross ventilation to capture the river breezes
- Double side by side car accommodation, separate storage unit, direct lift access
- Enviable lifestyle based in Brisbane State High School and West End State School catchment zones
- On-site pool and fully equipped gymnasium
- Stroll to cafes and restaurants, the West End weekend farmers market, Coles and Aldi Supermarkets, countless lifestyle attractions and quality green spaces
- Just a short walk from express city transport including the West End ferry terminal
- 2kms to the CBD centre
Surrounded by parklands with expansive river views, this apartment boasts outside living spaces perfect for entertaining. The warm tones of the colour palette are the perfect backdrop to enhance your furniture.
The tranquil and peaceful location is a rare find in the inner city. You will have immediate access to some of the best restaurants, bars and boutiques in Brisbane, as well as the cultural hub of South Brisbane with the Gallery of Modern Art, Queensland Performing Arts Centre and Southbank Parklands, not to mention the short commute to Brisbane's CBD via an abundance of public transport options.
Please disregard any previous price indications. The sellers' instructions are clear; the property must be sold on or before auction day with offers prior to being strongly encouraged. The decision has been made to sell, don't miss out on this fantastic opportunity and arrange an inspection today.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.