Inspection and auction details
Auction location: On Site
Rare Find - Renovator with Development Potential Subject to Approval
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
Take the advantage of this unique property perched high on "Woolloongabba Hill" with two street access. The property is being offered for sale for the first time in over 70 years. The family has made the decision the time is right - now you have the opportunity to make this your family home.
The "Gabba" has come alive and very sought after take advantage being so close to the city in this thriving inner city location. It's rare to find a property like 26 Merton Rd, with so much potential.
The property offers you;
- City view 2ks to the city
- Ideal renovator with options
- 546m2 of land with 2 street access and 14.3m2 wide frontage with potential to subdivide (S.T.C.A)
- 2 bedrooms generous in size
- Formal lounge, separate dining,
- Eat in kitchen with utility room off the kitchen
- Bathroom, separate toilet
- High ceilings, plaster walls, enclosed from verandah
The location offers you;
- Less than 2ks to the City
- South East Freeway, walkways, bikeways, public transport including bus and rail on your doorstep
- Take a leisurely walk to Southbank Parkland, enjoy the array of alfresco eateries, the Cultural Centre, Arts Complex and more
- Enjoy the Retro Centres and fine dining in the Little Logan Rd precinct, the sporting facilities at the famous "Gabba"
- For the families you are in the State High Catchment area, St Laurence's Boys College and Sommerville House along with primary schools and day care facilities
- Private Hospitals such as the Mater and close to the PA hospitals
This property will be Auctioned on-site 11:00am on the 7th of April. Take advantage and submit your offers prior to auction.
Disclaimer: Every precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information contained, but does not constitute any representation by the publishers, vendors or real estate agents.
- Air Conditioning
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.