Ideal Family Home on a Quarter Acre
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A perfect combination size and liveability, this is truly a unique opportunity to secure your family home for the next 20 years in the wonderful, family orientated community that is Yeronga. Featuring a sprawling floorplan spread over two levels on an impressive 1214m2 block of level land, the home cleverly combines beautifully refreshed interiors with stylish finishes whilst retaining many original character details.
- Rare fully fenced and level 1214m2 block
- Versatile floor plan with multiple living spaces
- Warm and inviting interiors feature open plan living / dining
- Contemporary eat-in kitchen with integrated S/S gas appliances
- Master bedroom suite adjoins private sitting room and ensuite
- Four double bedrooms, three bathrooms
- High ceilings throughout, separate office space
- Second family / living room upstairs adjoins gorgeous sun room
- Large under cover patio ideal for outdoor entertaining
- Oversized drive-through double car lock-up garage with rear access
- Striking pool perfect for the summer months
- Huge rear garden perfect for growing kids inc. cubby house
- Air conditioning and ceiling fans throughout
- Quality public green spaces and the Brisbane River within close proximity
- Short stroll to rapid CBD access inc. Yeronga / Yeerongpilly Train Stations
- Walk to the new Yeerongpilly Green lifestyle precinct currently under construction / Brisbane Tennis Centre, Yeronga Village, cafs, restaurants and shops
- UQ Eleanor Schonell Bridge, major hospitals close by
- Walk to St Sebastian's Primary School, ease of access to many private schools
- 5.5kms to Brisbane CBD, ease of access to M1, Airport link and Clem 7 tunnel.
What an incredible opportunity to raise your family in wonderful home on over a quarter of an acre of land - large blocks close to the city are rare and always sought after with enough room to accommodate Cricket Test Match in Summer and the Rugby Test match in Winter! A very rare opportunity presents itself to purchase this wonderful home on one of Yeronga's most desirable pockets.
Yeronga has so much to offer, from the countless sporting clubs and associations, the stunning stretches of the Brisbane River and Parklands, quality cafes and restaurants, public transport and lifestyle attractions. Please disregard all previous price indications - the owner's are now determined to sell. Call to arrange an inspection today.
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.