Top Floor Apartment - Best value for money - Interstate Owner requires Immediate Sale
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
A rare opportunity to purchase in this modern well constructed complex comprising 6 apartments The complex was built in 2001 and very tightly held - We are offering you this top floor apartment which has an abundance of natural light, great airflow and so close to all the amenities all within walking distance.
The apartment offers you;
- Open plan living area which opens onto the extra large entertainment size balcony with extensive panoramic views
- Modern timber kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Main bedroom with built-in and ensuite
- 2 bedroom also with built-ins
- The main bathroom features shower over bath
- The apartment has been freshly painted throughout with new carpet and blinds
- Low maintenance living area has tiled flooring
- The building has intercom security and the apartment has security screens
- 1 car lockup with laundry in the garage.
- Brisbane City Council Rates - $374.63 per qtr (Approx.)
- Body Corporate - $3,060.00 per year (Approx.)
- You are only minutes to the City with Bus on your doorstep
- Enjoy the village atmosphere of the " Little Logan Rd" Cafe precinct with its timeless charm and heritage buildings, home to some fabulous restaurants.
- The famous "Gabba" Cricket grounds - an array of retro shopping.
- You are walking distance to the Mater and PA hospitals, Southbank Parklands
- You are a short distance to shopping centres such as the exciting South City on Logan Rd and New Coorparoo Shopping
Owners are very Serious - this is a truly senstational opportunity - call now for an inspection.
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.