ANOTHER SUCCESSFUL SALE BY WILL BERTELSEN - SOLD PRIOR TO AUCTION
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
Defined by its wonderfully spacious layout, breezy light-filled interiors and large backyard, this high-set residence provides an idyllic family haven filled with character and charm. It is placed a short walk to beautiful public greenspaces, Fairfield Train Station, shops, eateries and lifestyle attractions.
- A rare chance to secure an entry level home in Fairfield
- Elevated block in one of Fairfield's most sought after positions
- Renovated with scope to add value and personalise
- Huge entertaining deck overlooking Fehlberg Park
- Excellent indoor / outdoor flow
- Refreshed kitchen equipped with gas cooking
- Large fully fenced backyard
- Neat and tidy bathroom
- Freshly painted externally with near new fully insulated roof
- Air conditioned throughout
- Double lock-up garage under the house with a large storage area
- Stroll to local parklands and sporting grounds, the Brisbane River and Fairfield Gardens shopping centre
- Ease of access to Eleanor Schonell Bridge / UQ and local hospitals
- 5kms to Brisbane CBD - 14 minute train trip away
Fairfield has so much to offer, from the countless sporting clubs and associations, the stunning stretches of the Brisbane River and parklands, quality cafes and restaurants, public transport and lifestyle attractions and proximity to excellent schools. A very rare opportunity presents itself to secure your family's future lifestyle. The owner's instructions are clear the property must be sold on or before auction day! Call to arrange an inspection today.
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.