AN ABSOLUTE STAND OUT 2 BEDROOM UNIT IN AN UNBEATABLE LOCATION
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This contemporary residence is beautifully situated on the fifth floor of the Theodore Apartments building in Kelvin Grove Village, with a south facing leafy outlook as well as city skyline views on the horizon. This property is now being offered for sale inclusive of all furniture.
Designed for complete comfort and practicality, the floor plan encompasses 95sqm of superb living space.
From the moment you step in the door, you are greeted with an overbearing feeling of space with the living and dining area separating the two bedrooms and bathrooms for complete privacy when needed.
The kitchen is well positioned, and provides the perfect amount of bench space as well as featuring well-kept stainless steel appliances, gas cooking, a double bowl sink and an abundance of stylish cupboard space for all of your storage needs.
From here, you are met with an open living space which is a blank canvas, waiting to be sculpted into an area that suits your lifestyle and living arrangements which flows out to the expansive alfresco entertainers balcony.
Both queen size bedrooms feature double door built-in walk-through wardrobes, roller blinds, as well as access to an attached ensuite bathroom.
Hidden in the passage way is a small study nook for all of your business and work commitments, with connection to high speed broadband NBN, as well as access to the double door laundry.
Perfectly positioned adjacent Victoria Park Golf Course and extensive parklands, this apartment complex comprising 69 apartments is centrally located in the Kelvin Grove Urban Village which is only 1km to the Brisbane CBD as well as close access to public transportation.
Further to this, you have almost direct access to the Queensland University of Technology campus, Woolworths, Cafes, Restaurants, Victoria Park Golf Course and various major arterial roads.
- Theodore Apartments offers residents an in-ground pool, expansive rooftop area and BBQ facilities
- Fibre Optic High Speed Broadband Capacity
- 2 minute short stroll to Kelvin Grove Urban Village Cafes, Restaurants & Boutique Shopping
- Public Bus Transportation within 200 metres walk
- Leafy delightful neighbourhood
- Quick & Easy access to major arterial roads, yet distanced from noise and traffic
- Two Bedrooms, Two Bathroom, One Car Park + One Large Storage Cage
- 95sqm Internal + External
- Fully Air-conditioned Throughout (Split Cycle and fans in every room)
- Ceiling Fans throughout
For further information please contact Stephen Pahl on 0404 266 085 or email at email@example.com
Close to Schools
Close to Shops
Close to Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.