Elevated Town House with Private Gardens
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Situated in a quiet, elevated, leafy pocket of St Lucia, this beautifully presented quality townhouse is nestled at the rear of a group of only three. Cutting edge design has created a living space that flows over 3 split levels ensuring residents their privacy while creating separate zones.
Stylish dcor includes granite bench tops, European appliances, extensive glass, ducted air and timber flooring. The main level features a generous open plan kitchen plus dining/living areas that open to a private courtyard. Stairs lead up to the children's/guest level that boasts two built-in bedrooms, spa bathroom plus an adjacent family/rumpus room with balcony. The Master bedroom occupies its own level adding to its privacy and features a large walk-in robe plus enormous ensuite and personal balcony.
This striking townhome offers an easy care indoor/outdoor lifestyle in a fantastic location.
- Elevated house alternative on 277m2 of land with private gardens
- Interior living spaces awash in natural light
- Glass doors open to central entertainers courtyard
- Well-appointed kitchen equipped with European appliances
- Timber floors with carpet in bedrooms
- Double lock up garage
- Very low Body Corporate fees
- Moments to Gailey Fiveways Shopping Centre, 1km to Toowong Village
- Ironside State School catchment zone, 1.5km to the University of Queensland
- Walk to public green spaces and rapid CBD transport inc. 1km to Toowong Train Station / Guyatt Park Ferry Terminal
- Approximately 5kms to Brisbane CBD
Owners are relocating and are committed to selling. An inspection will not disappoint
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.